Air France encourages sustainable mobility for its staff and their visitors at Paris-Orly
The members of PRO’MOBILITE ORLY decided to join forces in a joint action plan for their employees, customers and suppliers, which will improve accessibility and mobility in this area, minimize car use and diversify mobility solutions.
This plan focuses on five main areas:
- Develop a collective reflection and a pooling of resources in favour of responsible mobility,
- Engage in constructive dialogue with those involved to develop innovative transport solutions,
- Develop rational car use including the promotion of new ways of using the car (carpooling, car sharing etc.),
- Enhance the attractiveness of public transport,
- Develop alternatives to minimize transport needs (Video and audio conferencing etc.).
Through this approach, the main employers, accompanied by ADOR (Association for Economic Development at Orly-Rungis) are formalizing the creation of a group of partners who currently represent nearly 60% of the 27,000 employees who work at Paris-Orly airport. This approach is part of the strategy within the ADEME on behalf of the State and the Paris region.
Discover all the latest Air France news in real time wherever you are on the free iPhone application on the corporate website and on smartphones at http://mobile-corporate.airfrance.com/en