Best Western Opens First Premiers in Australia & Russia
The recently opened BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel 115 Kew in Melbourne and the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Mona Hotel outside of Moscow join the growing BEST WESTERN PREMIER branded family of hotels around the world. Under the Best Western descriptor program (BEST WESTERN?, BEST WESTERN PLUS? and BEST WESTERN PREMIER?) there are now 146 BEST WESTERN PREMIER hotels in 34 countries.
?The Best Western descriptor program is designed to make it easier for Best Western customers to choose the type of hotel that best fits their needs,? said Best Western International President and CEO David Kong. ?The BEST WESTERN PREMIER properties provide customers upscale amenities, personalized guest services and a luxury hotel experience at the value proposition they have come to trust from the Best Western brand.?
BEST WESTERN PREMIER branded hotels not only offer leisure and business travelers an upscale hotel experience, but also hotel developers the opportunity to reach into new geographic markets with an upscale Best Western brand. Highlights of the BEST WESTERN PREMIER brand include:
- In the second half of 2012, BEST WESTERN PREMIER hotels are scheduled to open in new markets including: Dominican Republic, Haiti, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nairobi and Oman.
- The number of BEST WESTERN PREMIER hotels open in North America is expected to grow by 50 percent in the next 12 months.
- Results of a June 2012 Best Western Member Satisfaction Survey, showed that 100 percent of North American BEST WESTERN PREMIER hotel owners are very satisfied or satisfied with and would recommend the Best Western brand.
The newest addition to the growing number of BEST WESTERN PREMIER branded hotels in North America is the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel L?Aristocrate in Qu?bec City, Canada. Nine new BEST WESTERN PREMIER hotels, spread throughout the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean, are scheduled to open by the end 2012.
?We have several exciting BEST WESTERN PREMIER properties opening in North America that not only exemplify the upscale experience offered by the BEST WESTERN PREMIER brand,but also illustrate the flexibility in design and unique characteristics that define each BEST WESTERN PREMIER property,? said Mark Williams, vice president of North American Development. ?Scheduled to open in 2012, both the condo-style BEST WESTERN PREMIER Saratoga Resort Villas in Kissimmee, Florida and the BEST WESTERN PREMIER P?tion-Ville Hotel in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, which will cater to the business traveler and offer five-star service and amenities, are excellent examples of the upscale, yet unique types of properties, available to developers under the BEST WESTERN PREMIER brand.?
For information about developing a Best Western hotel, visit the Best Western Development website. To discover more about Best Western?s 4,000 plus worldwide hotels or to plan and book your next trip, visit www.bestwestern.com.
Best Western Resources:
- Like Best Western on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BestWestern
- Check the Best Western blog: www.youmustbetrippin.com
- Follow Best Western on Twitter: www.twitter.com/thebestwestern
- Download Best Western?s mobile offerings: www.bestwestern.com/mobileapps
- Sign-up for rewards: www.bestwesternrewards.com