Olympics game makers and first speakers announced for the Hospitality Summit 2013
It is announced today that 20 Games Makers from the London Olympics will be part of the 2013 BHA Hospitality and Tourism Summit. The Games Makers will greet the 500 arriving delegates and top speakers who are expected to converge in London from all over the UK for the two day event.
The BHA also announces the first 10 speakers as follows:
- Alan Parker, Chairman BHA
- Lord Clement Jones, DLA Piper
- Debbie White, CEO UK, Sodexo
- Faith Taylor, Vice President of Sustainability and Innovation at Wyndham Worldwide
- Gordon Innes, CEO, London & Partners
- Patrick Dempsey, Managing Director, Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants
- Richard Solomons, CEO, IHG
- Steve Holliday, CEO, National Grid
- Thea Chisea, Head of Travel, Transport and Tourism, World Economic Forum
- Willie Walsh President, London Chambers of Commerce
Ufi Ibrahim Chief Executive of The British Hospitality Association said: ?The Games Makers played a key role in the success of the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics ? showcasing the warm welcome and hospitality that the UK is becoming known for world-wide. We are delighted that some of the Games Makers have agreed to attend The Tourism and Hospitality Summit and show off their skills again. We are also delighted to be welcoming the first 10 speakers for the event. Our aim for the Summit is to unite the industry under the banner of growth and job creation.?
The Hospitality and Tourism Summit, taking place on 11 June 2013 is sponsored by InterContinental Hotels Group, DLA Piper and Nestl? Professional and organised by the British Hospitality Association and Bench Events.
Registration for the event is now open: www.bha.org.uk/summit2013