?Richfield Hospitality Manages Wyndham Lisle? Listed in Key Transactions on HNN Newswire
Richfield Hospitality mentioned on HotelNewsNow.com’s ‘Global hotel pulse: Americas news’. ?To read the full article, click here.
Key transactions, management contracts
- Summit Hotel Properties acquired a three-hotel portfolio with 428 guestrooms from OTO Development for $71.8 million.
- Sam Nazarian and David Edelstein acquired the Raleigh Hotel on Miami Beach, Florida, for $55 million.
- A parking lot operator acquired the Wyndham Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Convention Center.
- The 242-room Wyndham Lisle-Chicago in Lisle, Illinois, is managed by Richfield Hospitality.
- The 177-room Shoreham in New York will be converted to an Affinia Hotel in summer 2013.
- The 92-room Courtyard by Marriott Missoula in Montana is managed by The Hotel Group.