Hilton to open luxury resort in China as first Curio Collection property
Sanya, China – 8 June 2018 –
Hilton opened Sanya Yazhou Bay Resort, the first Curio Collection property in Greater China and Asia Pacific. Located on the West Coast of Hainan Island’s southernmost city, Sanya Yazhou Bay Resort is only a short drive from renowned attractions to discover such as Dongtian Park, Nanshan Temple and the unique Tianya Haijiao.
Sanya Yazhou Bay Resort’s 267 rooms and suites include large soaking tubs and boast panoramic views of the sea, pool or tropical gardens. Other amenities include a 2,000 square meter swimming pool beach access, as well as a kids’ club and game room for adults.
he innovative food and beverage concepts at Sanya Yazhou Bay Resort include:
- ‚Harvest‘ – an all-day dining restaurant that features an open kitchen, where chefs showcase their culinary magic
- ‚Suya‘ – a Chinese restaurant with a wide selection of fresh seafood and ingredients
- ‚Cha Lobby Lounge’ – guests can take in stunning views while enjoying a signature coconut tea, or premium beers, wines, spirits and cocktails
- ‚Stargrazers Rooftop Bar‘ – open in the evenings, the distinctive rooftop bar serves classic and creative handcrated cocktails, appealing to bar-goers in Sanya’s popular Ya Zhou cocktail circuits
- ‚Blu Pool Bar’ – a swim-up bar allows guests to cool off with coconut juices, tropical cocktails and ice-cold beers without leaving the pool