Hyatt is one of the best employers in Europe
Berlin, Germany – 9 June 2017 –
For the third time, Hyatt has been awarded as one of the 25 best employers in Europe. Ranked as „Europe’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2017“, Great Places to Work asked the hotel chain’s employees to rate their company.
In March, Hyatt has been named to the 2017 Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For” list, an annual ranking of companies with outstanding workplace cultures. Hyatt has earned a spot on the prestigious list for four consecutive years.
Earlier this year, Hyatt launched World of Hyatt, a new global platform powered by the company’s purpose and reaffirming its commitment to building and engaging a strong community. The campaign is rooted in the simple idea that a little understanding goes a long way. Understanding has always been at the heart of the Hyatt community, inspiring interactions with colleagues, guests and owners, and driving how Hyatt does business.
Hyatt brings its purpose to life by offering employees access to benefits and perks that encourage lifelong learning and allow employees to be their best selves, including:
- A new global family assistance policy that provides employees with paid time off following the birth or adoption of a child as well as financial assistance for adoption
- Travel perks including complimentary and discounted stays at Hyatt hotels around the world
- Access to skills training and world-class education opportunities through platforms like Khan Academy and Saba Cloud, which provides colleagues with videos, mobile and e-learning options
- A diverse workplace, including many diversity business resource groups, that results in an environment where everyone can be their genuine selves at work
- Work-life benefits including exercise initiatives, on-site rest and relaxation lounges, and flexible schedules
- Free or subsidized meals to hotel employees during work hours