Marriott, Starwood launch new master class series
Bethesda, Maryland – 3 July 2017 –
Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest’s introduce their new master class series. Available exclusively for members as a result of Marriott International’s roster of global brands, property amenities, and partnerships, these “one-of-a kind, sought-after learning experiences are designed to be highly personal interactions with superstars in sports, culinary, entertainment and lifestyle”.
The first collection in the ongoing global master class series features hands-on learning experiences with basketball great Dwyane Wade, Hall of Fame golfer Annika Sörenstam, renowned chef Eric Ripert and legendary surfer Laird Hamilton.
“Our members believe life is an adventure worth pursuing,” says David Flueck, senior vice president of global loyalty at Marriott International.
“We’re focused on taking the best of Marriott’s loyalty programmes – including our partnerships and extraordinary portfolio of hotels – and stepping it up with master classes that provide transformative experiences travellers cannot get anywhere else.”
The first featured opportunities available through the master class series include:
- NBA Skills Training with Dwyane Wade at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami.
- Cooking Lessons with Eric Ripert at the Cayman Cookout Hosted by The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman.
- Surf Lessons with Laird Hamilton at Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa in Florida.
- Culinary Experience with Chef Paco Pérez at Hotel Arts Barcelona.
- Two-day Golf Clinic with Annika Sörenstam at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe.
- Golf Lessons with Padraig Harrington at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay in California.
- Golf Skills Clinic with Thomas Bjorn at The Westin La Quinta Golf Resort & Spa, Benahavis, Marbella, Spain.
- Underwater Conservation with Jean-Michel Cousteau at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Hawaii.